Foreigners wishing to stay legally in Poland and to obtain a work permit require the necessary permissions. Foreigners wishing to obtain the appropriate permissions may have a long and complicated way to go. Our team knows how to fill in the applications and necessary documents quickly and successfully.
Some of our team have gone through it themselves when they came to Poland as foreigners. That’s why they know at which stage of the application procedure the difficulties may arise. The experienced team at LEGALNIE W POLSCE supports the foreigners in their efforts to legalize the stay and to obtain the work permit.
We support our customers with:
– filling in the applications for visas and residence permits;
– representing foreigners before offices in the course of the proceedings;
– assisting them to obtain work permit;
– assisting them to obtain temporary residence permits for non-EU citizens, i.a. from Vietnam, China, India and Ukraine;
– legalizing a stay of the families of foreigners who stay in Poland;
– legalizing a stay of family members of non-EU citizens;
– legalizing a stay of students;
– obtaining an invitation for a foreigner;
– assistance in acquiring Polish citizenship;
– authentication of foreign civil status records.
For more information, see useful documents.
If you would like to fill in the required application forms quickly and obtain necessary permissions, do not hesitate and contact us today.